Step 1: User attempts to login in your system.
Step 2: DigitalSMS360 generates a unique one-time password (OTP).
Step 3: User receives the OTP via SMS to his/her mobile phone.
Step 4: User inputs the OTP in your system.
Step 5: DigitalSMS360 validates OTP.
Step 6: User is authenticated successfully.
Now your user enjoys your services!
- Easy integration
- Global coverage, local direct connection
- High speed, carrier-grade network with thousands of concurrent SMS
- 24/7 Support and Monitoring
- Validity Expiration
- User Authentication
- Number Verification
- BYOD Security
- Extra Login Protection
- Passwordless Authentication
- Prevent Fraud & Mass Registration
- Secure Data
- Secure Transactions
Using SMS for OTP
SMS is an increasingly popular means of issuing one time passwords. SMS is a 2FA solution that provides all the security functions of tokens – without the need for additional hardware – and all the convenience of app-based solutions – without the downside of app downloads and operating systems. Using SMS to provide 2 factor authentication gives quantifiable user and business benefits.
User Benefits of SMS two factor authentication:
- Most people have a phone capable of SMS and carry it with them everywhere;
- SMS is easy to manage and virtually everyone knows how to use it; and
- SMS requires no hardware distribution or software installation to the end user’s mobile device.
Business Benefits of SMS two factor authentication
- Maintains anywhere, anytime access;
- Inexpensive, and lower deployment costs;
- Reduced on-going administration;
- Ideal for anyone with a one-time or infrequent need for 2FA such as part-time or temporary employees, contractors, vendors or customers;
- Can be distributed immediately;
- Works with a variety of applications including VPN, web portal, and
- Device and OS independent.